CCGSCA Race #6 "The Finals" Sunday Sept 27th Byron Dragway

Chicagoland Racing Series is the Best

Moderators: Moderator Team, Racing Volunteers

CCGSCA Race #6 "The Finals" Sunday Sept 27th Byron Dragway

Postby Turbo-Fun » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:04 pm

CCGSCA Race #6 "The Finals" Byron Dragway, Byron Illinois, Sunday September 27th

Come one, Come All.....The last race of 2015. This will be a fun one. Who is going to be this years points winner, VanTholen or VanTholen.
It doesn't get any better than this. Father vs. Son. Jason, the son, is on a roll. He just won the street class at the BOP race at Byron just two weeks ago.
Jason may just have Byron all figured out. Since the last race is at Byron, is it advantage Jason? :wink:
Pete, the father, may just be showing his age lately with what seems like 5 and 10 minute lights. :lol: But Pete isn't in first place for no reason.
He is one of the best and may just be planning on schooling his son Jason. Father vs. Son. Who are YOU going to cheer for? :D

Here are the top five standings to consider all the possibilities

1) 220 Pete VanTholen
2) 185 Jason VanTholen
3) 182 Dan Weiland
4) 181 Keith Egan
5) 177 Dennis Butt

I think second and third is up for grabs. It's definitely too close to call. Second and third place are there for the taking
for several of the best racers the Chicagoland Buick Club has. And then there is me.....Don't count me out just because I'm
in 14th place. If I win the race, and all the bonus points....Ummm Nevermind :roll: But I am the one who is going to add
the points up after the last race and, well it's my magic pen that may just propel me into the top three..... :roll: :lol:

Come on out and join the VanTholen family in this exciting final race for the points Championship...!!!. The weather is going
to be ideal for a day at the track. :D
Joe G, Race Coordinator
74 Apollo GSX 455 (It's like a Nova)
87 Grand National - Living in North Carolina
70 GS 455 (First Car) black with a BBC in it...
90 Cougar XR7-Supercharged - given to charity
14 Dodge Ram 2500 "Turbo" Diesel
Turbo-Fun
Post Expert

Return to Chicagoland Drag Racing