Well, it was supposed to be on this coming Sunday. Loyd called the shop owner today, and his place is full - there's no room for us! So we decided it was best to cancel - it's a little tough to re-schedule, what with short notice, and the bear's game, and the possible snow. So please consider the meeting cancelled - unless you can think of something else for us to do....
Sorry about that, everyone!
'70 GS 455 (mine)'86 GN (his)
86 Regal Limited ('turbo-charged now)'04 Rainier (another ours)